Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My first try at a template test

Ok... I was kinda getting sick of my old template and its colors - I wanted something new. So, I tried my hand at editing the CSS of the template Sanddollar, and the product is what you see before you.

I don't want to add this to my main blog before I test how it looks, get some peoples opinions, see if it works in IE, all that jazz.

I would greatly appreciate any comments and suggestions about the template, and if you see any glaring mistakes in the code or something.

One problem that I do have with this is with the line to the right of the post that borders the sidebar. I want to change it's postitioning in relation to the sidebar, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thank you very much for your opinion!